* NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear company is a leading full-service, product-driven fashion footwear company with knowledge and expertise in design, sales, sourcing, distribution and marketing – all with dedicated and strategic direction for each brand within the portfolio, which includes GUESS, G by Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Tretorn, Kendall + Kylie, Ivanka Trump, indigo rd., Unisa, Easy Spirit, and Sigerson Morrison along with the namesake brands – Marc Fisher and Marc Fisher LTD. Our diverse portfolio of globally recognized brands – available domestically and internationally via wholesale and retail channels – consistently meets the widest range of consumers’ fashion footwear needs, from classic to contemporary, sport to dress, men’s to women’s. Headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, with showrooms in New York City, Marc Fisher Footwear is sold worldwide through department stores, specialty stores and e-commerce channels.
- Partner with the Director of Ecommerce to manage the success of the website through developing and driving seasonal business strategies that exceed financial goals within OTB parameters. Optimization of stock to sales ratios
- Develop assortment in accordance with overall strategies, brand growth strategies, and financial plans
- Analyze selling trends and react with reorders and consolidations, when possible, monitoring the progress of sales and profitability
- Collaborate with planning department to forecast sales and inventory
- Study and report on competitors pricing, product, and merchandising presentation strategies
- Closely monitor monthly deliveries and communicate with Sr. management and Content Management partners to ensure proper execution of planned display content
- Impact sales and results by merchandising categories to maximize exposure of best sellers, optimize click through and support brand initiatives
- Provide product performance insights through executing standard weekly reporting and sharing key results
- Develop partnerships with VP of Ecommerce and team to ensure the specific needs of the site are met
- Articulate seasonal strategies and key product messages to Digital communication partners (PR, special events, marketing, etc.)
- Ensure the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team
- Gather feedback on daily performance in terms of sales, client profile, and client reaction
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4 year degree
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in e-commerce buying.
- Strong sense of fashion, analytical skills and knowledge of retail math.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and the competition.
- Ability to conduct group presentations and communicate with various levels of associates including senior management both written and verbal.
- Ability to lead and influence in a fast-paced retail environment, be customer-focused, work in a team and build relationships.
*Please note the salary range for this position is 65k-80k*