Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear company is a leading full-service, product-driven fashion footwear company with knowledge and expertise in design, sales, sourcing, distribution and marketing – all with dedicated and strategic direction for each brand within the portfolio, which includes GUESS, G by Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Tretorn, Kendall + Kylie, Ivanka Trump, indigo rd., Unisa, Easy Spirit, and Sigerson Morrison along with the namesake brands – Marc Fisher and Marc Fisher LTD. Our diverse portfolio of globally recognized brands – available domestically and internationally via wholesale and retail channels – consistently meets the widest range of consumers’ fashion footwear needs, from classic to contemporary, sport to dress, men’s to women’s. Headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, with showrooms in New York City, Marc Fisher Footwear is sold worldwide through department stores, specialty stores and e-commerce channels.
The primary function of this position will be to enter production specific data. Track and verify quality of data from all sources. Resolve problems regarding the data.
• Enter & update data in wholesale, retail, and web systems
• Enter & maintain production orders in Blue Cherry
• Enter & maintain sales orders in Blue Cherry as assigned
• Clarify materials/color description with internal Product team
• Monitor and approve shipping list in web systems
• Enter and track production PO’s to overseas offices
• Other duties and additional responsibilities as assigned
Strong excel knowledge