*NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!
The Associate Marketing Manager will collaborate with the brand marketing team as well as cross-functional teams to achieve excellence in seamless execution of marketing programs and initiatives. This role will support the development of ecommerce content and storytelling, international marketing programs, as well as brand marketing programs on a seasonal basis. Brands of focus include Easy Spirit, Marc Fisher and Marc Fisher LTD, and Sigerson Morrison.
Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear company is a leading full-service, product-driven fashion footwear company with knowledge and expertise in design, sales, sourcing, distribution and marketing – all with dedicated and strategic direction for each brand within the portfolio, which includes GUESS, G by Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Tretorn, Kendall + Kylie, Ivanka Trump, indigo rd., Unisa, Easy Spirit, and Sigerson Morrison along with the namesake brands – Marc Fisher and Marc Fisher LTD. Our diverse portfolio of globally recognized brands – available domestically and internationally via wholesale and retail channels – consistently meets the widest range of consumers’ fashion footwear needs, from classic to contemporary, sport to dress, men’s to women’s. Headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, with showrooms in New York City, Marc Fisher Footwear is sold worldwide through department stores, specialty stores and e-commerce channels.
- Author detailed creative briefs that produce strategic and creative ecommerce assets as well as marketing collateral that supports the wholesale and international businesses.
- Execute against seasonal brand marketing strategies to include brand partnerships, social media amplification, print & digital media campaigns, events, and direct mail/CRM programs.
- Help drive brand experience across all relevant touch points.
- Assist in planning, buying and execution of print and digital media programs.
- Support the international business by producing and providing marketing collateral based on seasonal needs
- Partner with brand directors on creative operations, workflow and processes.
- Analyze program results and develop reporting as needed.
- Help develop and manage communication calendars as needed.
- Support all key internal and external meetings.
- Spend time as needed in the field to understand trends and competitive landscape.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing and related communications experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker, with developed organizational skills
- Collaborative, team player who fosters team work at all levels of the organization
- Action and result-oriented
- Digitally minded, with strong understanding of digital media platforms, knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.
- Strong technical skills including key Microsoft Office programs