*Please note, this paid internship opportunity*
*Summer 2017 & Fall 2017 internship opportunities available*
Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear company is a leading full-service, product-driven fashion footwear company with knowledge and expertise in design, sales, sourcing, distribution and marketing – all with dedicated and strategic direction for each brand within the portfolio, which includes GUESS, G by Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Tretorn, Kendall + Kylie, Ivanka Trump, indigo rd., Unisa, Easy Spirit, and Sigerson Morrison along with the namesake brands – Marc Fisher and Marc Fisher LTD. Our diverse portfolio of globally recognized brands – available domestically and internationally via wholesale and retail channels – consistently meets the widest range of consumers’ fashion footwear needs, from classic to contemporary, sport to dress, men’s to women’s. Headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, with showrooms in New York City, Marc Fisher Footwear is sold worldwide through department stores, specialty stores and e-commerce channels.
• Understanding of major web trending tools
• Take a deep dive on a real multi-million dollar ecommerce business
• Test and assess multi-variant campaigns
• Explore and build meaningful and actionable reporting
• Analyze and learn the ropes of managing paid search, affiliates, email, etc.
• Build a business case to attract and reach a specific customer profile
• Marketing or Analytics Discipline Major
• College Credit Only