Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear company is a leading full-service, product-driven fashion footwear company with knowledge and expertise in design, sales, sourcing, distribution and marketing – all with dedicated and strategic direction for each brand within the portfolio, which includes GUESS, G by Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Tretorn, Kendall + Kylie, Ivanka Trump, indigo rd., Unisa, Easy Spirit, and Sigerson Morrison along with the namesake brands – Marc Fisher and Marc Fisher LTD. Our diverse portfolio of globally recognized brands – available domestically and internationally via wholesale and retail channels – consistently meets the widest range of consumers’ fashion footwear needs, from classic to contemporary, sport to dress, men’s to women’s. Headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, with showrooms in New York City, Marc Fisher Footwear is sold worldwide through department stores, specialty stores and e-commerce channels.
- Manage and maintain Sales Orders which includes, but is not limited to, Sales Order entry, order updates, processing/troubleshooting EDI order transmissions.
- Maintain order integrity between orders received and data inputted in system
- Receive, research, and resolve concerns received from Accounts and/or Sales.
- Maintain order integrity as it relates to production changes, pricing changes, and shipping schedule updates.
- Manage the “On Order” for assigned accounts and ensure timely release of orders within specified ship windows.
- Support Sales in providing accurate order status information and conflict resolution to Accounts
- Monitor and communicate inventory shortages, delays, and or changes that impact the timely shipping of goods within the specified ship window.
- Work closely with the Production Department to coordinate order fulfillment coming from inbound, or in process, factory production.
- Obtain and maintain an in depth knowledge of daily and weekly system generated reports to effectively manage each order cycle.
- Work with the Compliance Department to expeditiously resolve inquiries pertaining to Account deductions resulting from violations such as Pricing Differences, Late Shipping, Shortages, and Mis-Packs to name just a few.
- Candidate must be energetic, self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Ability to multi-task, make independent decisions, prioritize workload and work cohesively in a team based environment.
- Must be able to take direction well and work independently when needed. Must have strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Great attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
- Strong data entry and MS Office skills.
- Customer service background and knowledge of EDI a plus.
- College degree preferred.